Monday, March 7, 2011

Which would you chose?


Hahahaha!!! I love watching these kids! The first little boy is my favorite I think... you can watch them try to trick themselves- so adorable! This is such a cute video that demonstrates something we all experience daily. Do we take the immediate gratification or do we wait for the bigger future reward? 
 
Which would you choose? 

I am a delayed gratification type of gal- which sometimes drives my husband crazy! But I have to say he has taught me to loosen up a little and drink that hot chocolate now instead of saving it for "something special" that never comes or I forget to celebrate with hot chocolate- instead I make myself that special Carmel and Sea Salt Chocolate on any old day, because I deserve it and it makes me happy! And sometimes that all the "something special" you need- Thanks Husband!



                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment