Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bead for Life

I just HAVE to share this with you- I just LOVE them and I can't keep it to myself any longer!!!!

My in-laws introduced me to a program called Bead for Life. It is really amazing the oportunity it provides for the women involved. Here is a quick excerpt from their website (linked above)
Our goal is for our members to be independent of BeadforLife within 18 months by being able to support themselves within the Ugandan economy.  To assist members in launching their own small businesses or in creating new revenue streams, we provide entrepreneurial training, facilitate savings accounts, and make business funds available.  In the rural areas our program focuses on agricultural development.

 I love love love this jewelry- because it is made out of paper it is super light and lays really well. It is coated to make the beads slightly shiny and water resistant.


I wish I had them in every color!


You can buy them here at the Bead for Life Store.


By purchasing these products you are supporting family, community, the environment, and fashion! I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment