Friday, March 18, 2011

Thank the Lord its Friday!!! It has been one crazy week!

So today husband and I decided this weekend to be on Vacation... no we aren't going anywhere, and we don't really have anything planned. What we mean by being on vacation is we get to do whatever we want, whenever we want and we aren't allowed to feel one bit guilty about it! So tonight, Husband made dinner, I lounged around in a dress, I read a whole book, Husband watched LOST, and I am not setting the alarm clock. This is a big deal people!


Oh so random! I saw a fox today! In the middle of the city! It was right next to the hospital, I was driving home from work and there it was! In the middle of the day (well 4pm, but still!) I took a picture, very blurry, but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment