Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dos for Any Day...


 I was introduced to these different looks through the blogging expertise of 
a new favorite blog of mine, if you have a moment to check it out it will be a fun refreshing hiatus for your soul.

ANY-WA-AYS... Back to the Dos
*not even sure if that is how you spell that 



First up we have the Messy French Bun, I think this look is great for any saturday, on the beach, in the park, at the farmers market- its light and fun, but classic.
For the how-to follow the link below.



Next up, we have the fun  Three Twisted Buns, you like? 
Click the link below for the tutorial.


I love this look! 
I am not sure if I am in love with the actual style 
or
if it the gorgeous red hair and lips I am in love with! 
Either way, I present to you option number three...



And finally, the messy twisted chignon... 
A look that can take you from work, to home or dinner. 
Master this look and you'll always have an ace up your sleeve.

(in-fact I think I am going to go practice right now!)  

Cute Chignon


*follow the links for how-to, photo credits, and some amazing bloggers 

No comments:

Post a Comment