Thursday, March 3, 2011

Make Me Happy....

That title reminds me of the song- "If it makes you happy..." ok- anyways! 

This year it has been my goal to try and have a more positive outlook on life. One way I have tried to encourage this is to make a "Makes Me Happy" list every couple days (I tried to do it everyday at first, but that wasn't going to last long, so I decided to loosen up a little- every couple of days counts too...right?) So here goes, here is my list for this morning:


-hugs from husband
-Simply Orange orange juice with mango- yumm! If you haven't tried this stuff grab some next time you see it on sale, its like... a Hawaiian vacation for your taste-buds!
-birds chirping outside my window (a sure sign its almost spring! please hurry!)
-good talks with family last night
-Sunshine
-Banana bread for breakfast
-warm toes
-fresh flowers

(I always feel like I am singing The Sound of Musics "Favorite Things" when I make my lists!)

What are a few things that make you happy or you are thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment