Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It Works!

Hi all! Do you want to be health, happy, and trim? Check out It Works!  Their product line includes supplements, skin care, fitness, and body contouring products

It Works is a Grand Rapids based company. They sell several products but their "flag-ship" is The Ultimate Body Applicator" It is a wrap that "tightens, tones and firms in as little as 45 mins" - it also detoxifies your cells- the end result is usually inches lost  and its not water weight!

My whole family has jumped on board with this one and it has made such a difference in our lives! The wraps have shown amazing results with us, up to 5 inches with one wrap!

We are also using the supplements, specifically Its Vital and Greens. We usually get really sick at least once every winter- this year? No Way!

I am just so pumped about this! My next order I am planning on starting in on the skin care products, I can't wait to see the results! 

Check out the significant results in this before and after picture after just ONE wrap! I got from here.


If you would like to learn more you can check out the It Works! website here or you can email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment